I’m passionate about tackling creative challenges. Whether it’s branding strategy and corporate identity design or helping you take your first steps into the world of social media, maybe an implementation of a DAM system for the support of your marketing efforts or perhaps just a simple keynote presentation for that speaking engagement you have in the works. I would be happy to hear about your project and hopefully help you with it.
My name is Domen and I’m originally from Slovenia. I moved to Germany to pursue a masters degree in communication design and since after I completed my studies in Mainz I’m based at the very edge of the Black Forest in the south of Germany.
I have learned quite a few big lessons working as a multidisciplinary designer, photo retoucher, workflow optimizer, photographer, videographer, project manager, mentor and team leader. I’m here to share those lessons with you and perhaps I am the creative spark you need to help you get your next project off the ground.
As an independent brand strategy and design consultant I strive to help individuals, small and medium-sized businesses gain a competitive advantage in the increasingly digital landscape. I form and realize ideas that align with your business goals and the needs of your customers.
My ultimate goal is to create unique and exciting experiences, leaving a lasting impression converting your simple leads into loyal customers and turning your loyal customers into brand ambassadors.
• design of several corporate identities and corresponding identity systems
• implementation of a cloud based DAM system
• art direction of CGI visualisations
• PowerPoint presentation templates and master designs
• social media creative direction
• print publication design
• packaging design and prototyping
• leading a small team of web developers
• consulting and advising new and existing clients
• further developing proprietary marketing software
• social media and content creation strategy
• advisory and consulting roles for existing clients
• project & resource planning, work preparation, controlling and invoicing
• monitoring and coordination of off-shore service providers
• continuous professional development of photo retouchers and designers
• catalogue production (data management, layout, preparation for print)
• complex picture retouching and composing (mainly fashion industry clients)
• optimisation and retouching of pictures for e-commerce use
• invoicing and direct client contact
• mentor of a journalism workshop
• familiarising students with different journalistic mediums
• editing and designing of a daily “Workshop newspaper”
• recording and editing of “Workshop TV news”
• writing articles for public reports
• design, layout, production, data management and retouching for a newspaper
• visualisation of articles written by our journalists and editors
• design and production of newspaper advertisements
• final approval of print-ready data and communication with the printing houses